We’re Here to Help
You have a vision for your business we want to hear your thoughts and concerns. Our brokers can answer questions, help you explore options, and help guide you as you bring your vision to life. Training, experience and resources set us apart.
As a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Chris Batten is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. The CCIM designation is earned after successfully completing a designation process that ensures CCIMs are proficient not only in theory, but also in practice. As a result, the experts who possess the CCIM designation are invaluable resources for commercial real estate owners, investors, and users.
CCIMs have completed a designation curriculum that covers essential CCIM skill sets including ethics, interest-based negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate. CCIMs have completed a portfolio demonstrating the depth of their commercial real estate experience. As a past chapter President and Regional Vice President, Chris has shown his commitment to excellence and a proven his ability as one of Spokane’s leading commercial Brokers.
Shannon is very passionate about retail leasing and sales as well as Investment Real Estate. Shannon’s experience in the commercial real estate industry provides her with a keen insight and ability to structure innovate solutions for clients. This experience, provides for a strong understanding of the contractual, legal, financial, elements involved in several areas of commercial real estate while allowing her to be a true asset to her clients. Shannon has been involved in commercial real estate for the past 5 years in Spokane, Washington where she has studied under top producing brokers in the Spokane area.
Memberships and Associations
- International Council of Shopping Centers: ICSC
- Commercial Brokers Association ®: CBA
- Washington State Association of Realtors ®: WSCAR
- National Association of Realtors ®: NAR
- Spokane Commercial Real Estate Traders Club
- Spokane Ladies Business Network,
- Greater Spokane Valley Chamber
- Costar Group ®
- Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts
- International Trade and Development
- Spokane Community College
- Associate of Arts
- Washington Real Estate Brokers Licensing
- Property and Casualty Insurance Licensing
Shannon has worked with multi-tenant and single tenant commercial acquisitions and dispositions along with leasing, here are some recent leases she has helped facilitate:
Altitude Trampoline Park, Be-You-tiful Yoga, Exclusive Barber Shop, Magnolia Events, Specialty Environmental Group, D.R. Horton, Canvas by Marianne, Northland Hearing Centers, Evergreen Prosthetics, El Charrito, Nutrishop, Alliant Building, Heber, Hatchets, Bluegrass Hemp Oil (UPDATE)
What To Do
I focus on representing local, and regional companies in the selling, leasing or purchasing of their commercial real estate in the Spokane & Northern Idaho Markets. I consistently partner with companies that do not have their own representation and educate them and assist them in making sure THEIR needs are met. I ensure that all of my clients get first-class customer service and I do this by focusing on TIMELY communication which leaves nothing to question before, during and beyond their specific transaction.
Who I Work With
- Local and regional businesses that lease/occupy #retail, #office, and #industrial properties in the Spokane market.
- Local and regional businesses looking to buy or sell their commercial real estate properties.
- Developers, Investors, and 1031 Exchange buyers looking to invest in commercial real estate properties to expand their portfolio
Specific Services I Provide
- Tenant and Buyer Representation
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewals, site selection/analysis
- Lease review/auditing
- Build-to-suit projects
- Market analysis and research
- Landlord/Seller Representation
The Yuppy Puppy, Lutheran Community Service NW, Skyline Home Loans, Mass Mutual, Tate Technologies, H.W. Lochner, Dr. Richard Bale, Ambassador Leaders, Chic Sparrow, BeYOUtiful Hot Yoga, Lilac City Law, Spokane Business Attorneys, Ranvir Nagra LLC, LO Boutique, Velvet Hammer Boutique, Gravis Law PLLC, Colonial Life Sales, Special Mobility Services, Skyline Home Loans, Mass Mutual (UPDATE)
- CCIM Candidate – WA State Chapter
- Spokane Traders Club President (Past)
- Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Spokane Indians Youth Baseball Coach
- ICSC Member
- Communities In Schools Volunteer
Start A Conversation
We continue to oversee development activities including sales, leasing and property management, focused on the future of Spokane as well as the future of clients and tenants who share our vision.509-315-2998